Water Damage Atlanta, Flood Damage Repair and Sewage Cleanup
- Locally owned company since 1994
- 24/7 Live phone calls
- At your door within 1 hour
- Free estimates & direct insurance billing
- BBB A+ rated and Angie’s List award winner
- We work for YOU, not the insurance company
- Our techs are mature, experienced and respectful
Call us 24/7 at 404-935-0807
Atlanta water damage restoration services
Our Emergency Response Team is industry trained and certified in all aspects of water damage restoration including sewage damage and basement water damage. Each of our senior technicians is IICRC Certified with classroom and hands on training to better serve the restoration needs of our customers.
Each water removal project is fully documented, photographed and recorded for the submission of insurance claims if submitted for reimbursement.
Water Damage can be a costly and damaging type of loss and is generally considered to be the one of the most common types of residential and commercial damage. We understand the stress and frustration caused by unexpected damage to your home or business. We are here to help you get back to pre-damage conditions quickly and easily, with as little hassle as possible. When you need water damage cleanup, Chastain Chem-Dry is only a call way.
We provide direct insurance billing for water cleanup and restoration services
Our water damage company has had previous experience with most insurance companies and will provide detailed information regarding your loss. We realize this is a traumatic experience for most customers and our trained professionals will fully explain each and every process before the work begins.
Our flood damage cleanup services
No matter where your water damage come from, Chastain Chem-Dry can help! Regardless if it’s from a washing machine overflow, water heater leak, a leaky, frozen or broken pipe, a roof leak, a dishwasher Leak, an icemaker supply line leak, sewer & septic backup, air-conditioning system leak or a sprinkler system flood, we will find the source, stop the flooding, provide full extraction and structural drying, and then full damage restoration, repair and rebuild. Our high tech equipment will find hidden water that others can’t find. We use infrared camera technology and turbo dryers to ensure complete structural dryouts.
How we handle Atlanta flood damage
- Make sure the working environment is safe
- Identify the source and make sure no more flooding is happening
- Seal off the affected area to prevent other areas from being flooded or damaged
- Water Extraction with our truck mounted system and pumps
- Install drying equipment and monitor daily until all materials are dried to the specified requirements
- Look for mold damage and make sure there is complete mold removal and remediation
Water Can Run…
But It Can’t Hide… Anymore!
With our advanced thermal imaging cameras we’re able to find water that other companies leave behind! Better yet, there are aboslutely NO hidden or extra charges for our thermal imaging technology!
The Do’s and Don’ts of Water Damage Cleanup
- Do get approval before returning to the property. The most important thing following water damage is safety.
- Do provide plenty of ventilation to allow the moisture to begin drying. Open windows and use fans if it’s safe to have the power on.
- Do remove any standing water by sweeping it out the door and then follow up with mopping until the floor is as dry as you can get it.
- Do remove anything that is wet. Determine what is salvageable and set any wet items out to dry. Throw away anything that is beyond repair.
- Don’t use the electric power until an electrician inspects the house. The wiring could be damaged.
- Don’t use food or liquids that have come in contact with flood water. Flood water often contains sewage and other contaminants that can make you sick. It’s best to dispose of food items and stay safe.
- Don’t try moving back into a house that is still damaged until you have it inspected. There can be unseen structural damage, broken plumbing or unsafe gas lines. Under certain conditions mold can begin to grow quickly and cause a serious health hazard.
- Don’t forget to keep your flood insurance up to date. If you hope to fully recover from a flood you need to keep your home and possessions adequately covered.
Providing water damage Atlanta GA services to 30032, 30303, 30305, 30306, 30307, 30308, 30309, 30310, 30311, 30312, 30313, 30314, 30315, 30316, 30317, 30318, 30319, 30324, 30326, 30327, 30331, 30332, 30334, 30336, 30342, 30344, 30354, 30363.
Learn more about Atlanta GA
Atlanta is the capital of the U.S. state of Georgia. It played an important part in both the Civil War and the 1960s Civil Rights Movement. Atlanta History Center chronicles the city’s past, and the Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site is dedicated to the African-American leader’s life and times. Downtown, Centennial Olympic Park, built for the 1996 Olympics, encompasses the massive Georgia Aquarium.
Other popular landmarks include the world headquarters of CNN, The CNN Center, and the Georgia Dome which is a Mega-stadium owned and operated by the State of Georgia as part of the Georgia World Congress Center Authority.
Our Professionals Make The Difference!
Our highly trained service professionals are equipped to handle water emergencies at a moments notice. You can trust our skilled technicians and powerful equipment to offer the quickest and safest water damage restoration available.
We offer a multitude of services for every water damage situation including sewage damage and flood cleanup. Our goal is to get your life back to normal as quickly as possible. To make this a reality, we’re always available to handle any size job, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Chastain Chem-Dry is Your Trusted Partner in Removing Flood and Sewage Damage from your home.
Drier. Cleaner. Healthier.
To get your home in its best shape ever, call now for a Free, No-Obligation Estimate!